Topic: math problem - help
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 4, 2013 8:36 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: math problem - help

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:06:48 -0400, Stan Brown
<the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 20:43:38 -0500, stony wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I come here once in a while to get some confusions cleared up or
>> get hints on how to solve something. I teach my daughter who is in
>> middle school and we come across some problems that stump us.
>> Any hints would be appreciate.

>Please don't post the same query twice.

sorry. I waited for the first one to show up for over 30 minutes and
when it did not (maybe i did not wait long enough?) show up, I sent it
in again. my bad.