Topic: A conjecture for sets of four primes
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 14, 2013 8:11 PM

Luis A. Rodriguez

Re: A conjecture for sets of four primes

El viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013 12:07:04 UTC-4:30, Ludovicus escribió:
> "Any square of an even number can be decomposed as the sums of 4 prime numbers.
>
> The sum of the squares of one of the sets is another square."
>
> The first part is based in Goldbach's Conjecture. The second I suppose is a new conjecture.

The even number must be >4 .
For having the sum of four squares of primes the square must be even. Because only the square of an even number >=4 can be the sum of of two even numbers >4