Topic: Who uses MATLAB?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 8:49 AM

dpb

Re: Who uses MATLAB?

On 10/14/2013 8:41 AM, Steven Lord wrote:
> "Jeff " <spREMOVEHITSjeffAT@SIGNoptonline.net> wrote in message

>> And where are good places to look if I am getting an MS in math and
>> would like a job programming MATLAB?

> Programming MATLAB or programming _using_ MATLAB? For the former,
> MathWorks; for the latter, it depends on what branches of mathematics
> you've studied. I recommend asking some of the professors in your
> department for recommendations based on what you've studied; they may
> even have "an in" with someone at a company in which you're interested.

Presuming it's the latter, I'd second the recommendation and add who's
sponsoring the research project you're using Matlab on now that (again
I'm presuming) is giving you your thesis topic? They're a likely
candidate one would think...