Topic: Input vector to ode solver
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 9:28 AM

Paloma Santacoloma

Re: Input vector to ode solver

mikko.vahasoyrinki@oulu.fi (M Vdhdsvyrinki) wrote in message <fsrn3r7ciynp@forum.mathforum.com>...
> I have made model using differential equations. I have data used in
> real measurements, which I would like to use as input to test my
> model. Question is how can I put time depended input to ode solver (
> column vector)? I have used same type of constant inputs, but I don't
> know how to use 10000 point changing input.

I am facing the same problem. Did you manage to solve it? Could you share any hint about this.
In the past, I have used Simulink to solve my models (also differential equations) and there is no problem to include an input vector with not constant values into the S-function that solves the set of ODEs. However, I have no longer Simulink and then looking for a solution in the basic Matlab without toolboxes.