Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

fom

On 10/18/2013 8:55 AM, Dan Christensen wrote:

> There are no partial functions here. There is no need for any form of modal logic to resolve this problem. And there is no need to dump our old friend, 0.

Grow up and learn something.

There is "no problem" to resolve.

Your statements are only meaningful in a
system of logic that treats alternatives
definitively. It is necessarily a modal
condition.

There are no "roaming" constant values
in any logic except the illogic of