Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

Peter Percival

fom wrote:
> On 10/19/2013 6:23 AM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen wrote:
>>

>>> What definition of "invalidity" were you referring to _here_ ? Mine?
>>
>> If you use the word "invalidity" is newsgroups called sci.logic and
>> sci.math then it should probably be with its usual technical meaning. If
>> you use it in another sense you should probably say what sense that is
>> right from the start.
>>

> It does get confusing, doesn't it? Given that Nam's apparent
> views are epistemic and modal,

And yet he refuses to say what is epistemic and modal assumptions are,
though he is fond of the phrase "impossible to know".

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Lincoln at Gettysburg

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival