Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

Peter Percival

Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 19/10/2013 11:57 AM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen wrote:
>>

>>> What would you find confusing on one of the invalidity forms (for meta
>>> statements) I've just reminded Peter in my recent post to him?

>> I've raised some questions about one. And there's another is there? (Or
>> are others? Crumbs.)

> Nice try, Peter. But this is somewhat a dis-genuine response from you.
>
> Why don't you first comment about my definition of "impossible to know"
> in this context?
>
> (It has to do with a collection of truths in meta level).

Done elsewhere. And why don't _you_ answer my points? One rule for Nam
and another for his interlocutors (at least so Nam hopes).

[Btw, either non-genuine or disingenuous. I suspect you mean the
latter. See what a generous fellow I am? I'm even helping you to make
negative comments about me.]

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Lincoln at Gettysburg

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival