Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

namducnguyen

On 19/10/2013 1:24 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 19/10/2013 12:53 PM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen wrote:

> "Fom" asked me a very specific DEFINITION-question and I've given a very
> specific answer to his question.
>
> Until you and fom let me know if this definition is understood by
> you both, I'm not answering further to your endless postings resulted
> from _your not understanding my definition_ .
>
> So, here it is again:
>

> > _Do you first understand the definition itself_ ?
> >
> > Would you please confirm you now do or still don't? Thanks.

>>> _Do you first understand the definition itself_ ?
>>>
>>> Would you please confirm you now do or still don't? Thanks.

>> If I've understood it (the definition of "impossible to know") then my
>> argument above is valid. If it's valid then you're wrong about Gödel.
>> So you should be careful about what you ask to be confirmed.
>>
>> You have been caught out in a contradiction. Now, what's it to be:
>> i) you are too dim to recognize it,
>> ii) you are too dishonest to recognize it,

> You forgot another possibility:
>
> You're too intellectually coward to admit my definition is sound,
> which would lead to the fact you've been so stupid in this debate.
>

>> iii) you admit that your claims about cGC and Gödel are wrong?
>> Not iii) I bet.

I'll give you a breathing room: let me know if you understand my
definition of "impossible to know" here in this context; and if
you do understand, I'll fully respond to your quest about cGC above
( _but only per your post shown above_ ).

The choice is yours.

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen