Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

Peter Percival

Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 19/10/2013 1:53 PM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen wrote:

>>> "Fom" asked me a very specific DEFINITION-question and I've given
>>> a very specific answer to his question.
>>>
>>> Until you and fom let me know if this definition is understood
>>> by you both, I'm not answering further to your endless postings
>>> resulted from _your not understanding my definition_ .
>>>
>>> So, here it is again:

>>> You forgot another possibility:
>>>
>>> You're too intellectually coward to admit my definition is
>>> sound,

>> It is from your definition that I deduced that PA is incomplete
>> and consistent. So if it's sound then PA is incomplete and
>> consistent. Don't blame me.

> I'm not blaming anyone here (yet)! I just want to know if you now
> understand the definition, before blaming or not blaming could be
> proven.
>
> Can you confirm if you understand the definition?

It is from your definition of "impossible to know" that I deduce that
you can prove that neither PA|-cGC nor PA|-~cGC. Hence you have proved
Gödel's incompleteness theorem and you have proved PA is consistent. So
if I understood your definition then you are wrong about Gödel's
incompleteness theorem being invalid and you are wrong about PA not
being provably consistent.

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Lincoln at Gettysburg

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival