Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

Peter Percival

Nam Nguyen wrote:

> Surely other posters (e.g., fom, Alan, ...) and I on the occasions
> _when needed_ did clarify technical matters. Why can't you?

What technical matter do you want me to clarify? I know next to nothing
about logic and mathematics, but if can help I will.

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Lincoln at Gettysburg

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival