Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

fom

On 10/19/2013 1:04 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 19/10/2013 11:57 AM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen wrote:
>>

>>> What would you find confusing on one of the invalidity forms (for meta
>>> statements) I've just reminded Peter in my recent post to him?

>> I've raised some questions about one. And there's another is there? (Or
>> are others? Crumbs.)

> Nice try, Peter. But this is somewhat a dis-genuine response from you.
>
> Why don't you first comment about my definition of "impossible to know"
> in this context?
>
> (It has to do with a collection of truths in meta level).

No. It has to do with *available* *definitions* which have
been asked for an *not* *given*.

This is because your "collection of truths in meta level"
is dependent upon "all available definitions" and "all
permissible reasoning methods".

You have been evasive concerning these phrases.

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival
LudovicoVan