Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

fom

On 10/20/2013 12:04 AM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 19/10/2013 4:30 PM, fom wrote:
>

>> This is because your "collection of truths in meta level"
>> is dependent upon "all available definitions" and "all
>> permissible reasoning methods".
>>
>> You have been evasive concerning these phrases.

> Don't be a freaking liar.
>
> Can you in a straightforward manner let me know whether or not you
> understand my definition.

Yes.

Read your definition. I repeat myself:

>> It has to do with *available* *definitions* which have
>> been asked for an *not* *given*.

a meta truth depends on a collection of meta truths

the collection of meta truths depends on all available definitions

the collection of meta truths depends on all permissible reasoning

You ignore the definitions upon which the paradigm of
first-order logic with identity is grounded.

You ignore the permissible reasoning methods upon which
the paradigm of metatheory for first-order relies.

And you insult people when they ask you to repair this damage.

I understand well. Only too well.

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival