Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

namducnguyen

On 19/10/2013 11:16 PM, fom wrote:
> On 10/20/2013 12:04 AM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
>> On 19/10/2013 4:30 PM, fom wrote:
>>

>>> This is because your "collection of truths in meta level"
>>> is dependent upon "all available definitions" and "all
>>> permissible reasoning methods".
>>>
>>> You have been evasive concerning these phrases.

>> Don't be a freaking liar.
>>
>> Can you in a straightforward manner let me know whether or not you
>> understand my definition.
>>

> Yes.

Well then why didn't you respond with a resounding Yes before when
I repeatedly asked you and Peter?

> Read your definition. I repeat myself:
>

> >> It has to do with *available* *definitions* which have
> >> been asked for an *not* *given*.

> a meta truth depends on a collection of meta truths

Apparently your "Yes" answer is wrong: you don't seem to understand
my definition of "impossible to know"! (Hint: here I wasn't defining
a meta truth; that's a different definition I had clearly defined
before!)

> the collection of meta truths depends on all available definitions
>
> the collection of meta truths depends on all permissible reasoning
>
> You ignore the definitions upon which the paradigm of
> first-order logic with identity is grounded.
>
> You ignore the permissible reasoning methods upon which
> the paradigm of metatheory for first-order relies.

What specific evidences of ignoring _permissible_ reasoning methods
would you have against my definition, which on the surface is very
general?

> And you insult people when they ask you to repair this damage.

No I insulted people when they unjustifiably made personal attacks
on me, including veiled racism attack.

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen