Topic: Product, Filters and Quantales
Replies: 31   Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 7:52 AM

fom

Re: Mistake

On 10/19/2013 10:46 PM, William Elliot wrote:
> Disregard the above post, it was posted prematurely. I will
> answer your last reply when I've completed my response to you.

Are you getting anything worthwhile out
of this? I downloaded the copy, but
it is quite a bit. What you are doing is
rather kind on your part.

Also, I have a dedicated monograph to
proximity spaces now. If ever you have
any further questions on the matter, I
may be able to help somewhat with a resource.

Date Subject Author
10/9/13
Read Product, Filters and Quantales
William Elliot