Topic: Product, Filters and Quantales
Replies: 31   Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 7:52 AM

William Elliot

Re: Mistake

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013, fom wrote:
> On 10/19/2013 10:46 PM, William Elliot wrote:

> > Disregard the above post, it was posted prematurely. I will answer your
> > last reply when I've completed my response to you.

> Are you getting anything worthwhile out of this? I downloaded the copy, but
> it is quite a bit. What you are doing is rather kind on your part.

It's huge and in need of reorganizing and rewriting.

> Also, I have a dedicated monograph to proximity spaces now. If ever you
> have any further questions on the matter, I may be able to help somewhat
> with a resource.

I noticed you had a thread going on about proximity spaces which I didn't get
into for lack of time and interest to wade through the formal logic overhead.

Is that your monograph or is it something different?

They're interesting in that it may be a way to show uniform spaces are
Tychonov. Is every proximity space a Tychonov space? Conversely?

Date Subject Author
10/9/13
Read Product, Filters and Quantales
William Elliot