Topic: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
Replies: 26   Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 4:57 PM

dpb

Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix

On 10/20/2013 10:40 AM, walter Mulvany wrote:
> Thank you very much dpq, you've been very helpful and I appreciate your
> patience with someone with no experience.
> Hopefully I'll see you on the next roadblock of this program.

As "exercise for the student", the previous can be written as a
one-liner with accumarray()... :)

--

Date Subject Author
10/19/13
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/22/13