Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

fom

On 10/20/2013 12:22 PM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

> Kindly let me and the fora know what your _FORMAL definition_
> of the "natural numbers". I don't know what your definition
> is so I don't see any relevance between your paragraph above and my
> thesis here. (For the record, my definition of the concept of natural
> numbers is such that it could be only of _informal knowledge_ ).

Asking me questions like that are often
regretted.

I just posted my formal theory. It still
may need some reworking.

If you simply wish to look at the axioms,
scroll to the bottom.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/sci.math/ZmeoaTpI28A/Vuy-USrWOt0J

If, after inspecting the axioms, you are still interested in
how "that which is prior" and "that which is posterior" relates
to their generation, I will explain.

chuckle

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen