Topic: Product, Filters and Quantales
Replies: 31   Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 7:52 AM

William Elliot

Re: Mistake

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013, fom wrote:

> > > Are you getting anything worthwhile out of this? I downloaded the copy,
> > > but
> > > it is quite a bit. What you are doing is rather kind on your part.

> > It's huge and in need of reorganizing and rewriting.

> So..., No Abel prizes quite yet.

I've a long way to go to find out if there is even something publishable.
At the rate we going, I may never find out. Currently working on the simpler
of his two inovative concepts, namely reloids or filters for products, a
generalization of uniforminties. So far just algebra stuff. Nothing
significant, though an interesting structure, the order dual of a quantale.

Date Subject Author
10/9/13
Read Product, Filters and Quantales
William Elliot