Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Bart Goddard

Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> If you can't come up with a better formal definition of exponentiation
> than I have, just say so. You are looking ridiculous with this 3=9
> shit. Time to put up or shut up, Barty!

So you think you're on the playground. Oh well. If I
look ridiculous, it's only because some might wonder why
I'm wasting my time with an obviously deranged crackpot.

The bottom line remains the bottom line: Your so-called
"formal definition" which was supposed to be about 0^0,
excludes 0 from consideration. You have 100's of lines
of what you call "formal proof" of non-theorems which
appear to be about every number EXCEPT zero.

No amount of junior high taunting changes the plain
facts. Your "formal definition" is garbage. Your
"theorems" are garbage. Your "proofs" are garbage.

On can logically infer, from your statements, that
3 = 9. You've failed to address this issue for
days now, through multiple posts. Now you have the
cheek to say "put up or shut up?"

Try to focus on this fact: No one reading this thread
(if there is anyone) thinks you're right. Absolutely
every single member of the audience sees through your
crap.

Date Subject Author
Dan Christensen
Brian Q. Hutchings