Topic: Algebra 1 - How is it going?
Replies: 30   Last Post: Nov 5, 2013 1:45 PM

Math4you

From: Schroon Lake
Registered: 9/27/11
RE: Algebra 1 - How is it going?
att1.html (5.0 K)

How's it going? That is an interesting question.

Well, the lessons are taking longer, I need to review past material each and every day, the students are struggling, we need more practice, I feel frustrated because I don't have a math lab to help all students, and I am not sure if I will have enough time to finish all of the material by June 3. I am on Lesson 19 today...and I need to give interim assessments soon.

But I do like the Modules at times and how they connect topics. I am glad that I have the math background to teach this new Algebra class. Any one else feeling like this?

Thanks for all of your insights.

Rita Herbst
Schroon Lake Central