Topic: Wavelet neural networks
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 15, 2014 6:24 AM

Greg Heath

Re: Wavelet neural networks

"Thomas" wrote in message <khmuvp$ht7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I would like to construct a neural network with wavelets as the activations functions. does anyone have any idea or suggestionss of implementing it using matlab?
>
> Is it possible to use some already developed function in matlab or do I have to construct all the network?
>
> Thanks

Just curious or have a RW application in mind?

Is the problem regression/curve-fitting ( help fitnet)
or
classification/pattern-recognition ( help patternnet)?

Are inputs and targets continuous or discrete ?

Do targets have finite upper and/or lower limits imposed by the nature of the problem?

Wavelets in both hidden and output layers?