Topic: one-way repeated measures ANOVA with more levels than subjects
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 6, 2013 3:53 AM

Tim

Re: one-way repeated measures ANOVA with more levels than subjects

Hi Art,

also to you of course thanks a lot for the fast response. I put the color example above to explain the general kind of problem we are facing. We are in fact looking at different angles in a visual display, and recorded EEG data. Sorry for the confusion, I guess my attempt at simplifying things by coming up with an illustrative example was misleading.

Cheers
Tim