Topic: IMPORTING MULTIPLE IMAGES FOLDERS INTO MATLAB
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 19, 2013 12:38 PM

Steven Lord

Re: IMPORTING MULTIPLE IMAGES FOLDERS INTO MATLAB

"Irehu OGBONNA" <up658305@myport.ac.uk> wrote in message

> I have a set of 312 image folders stored in a folder named myfiles.
> This folder is saved in the following location, C:\Matlab\myfiles
> Each of the 312 folder are numbered 0001 to 0312 and each have 16
> palmprint images .
> Please how do I import these images into MATLAB?

If you're having trouble figuring out how to process each of those images in
turn, but know how to import one image, see question 2 in the Programming
section of the FAQ.

http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

If you don't know how to import an image in general, refer to the
appropriate section of the "Data Import and Export" section of the
documentation. [My guess is that you probably want the Images section,
though it's possible your data is actually stored in a Scientific Data
format.]

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/data-import-and-export.html

--
Steve Lord