Topic: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:08 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:32:58 PM UTC-7, Tom Potter wrote:
> [...]
>
> RELATIVITY EFFECTS in the media, in education,
>
> and on the Internet,
>

> most people have been brainwashed by the Mass Media,
>
> and by charlatans who pretend to possess
>
> powerful, esoteric knowledge,
>

> to think that an equation controls the universe,
>
> rather than can be used to efficiently model
>
> a LIMITED set of real world situations.
>

> Considering that a body has six degrees of freedom in free space,
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_freedom
>

> and is affected by external masses and charges,
>

> and has a degree of freedom with respect
>
> to EACH of the other bodies in the universe,
>

> it would be more HONEST, INTELLIGENT and RATIONAL,
>
> and less RELIGIOUS and CULTIST,
>
> to refer to effects as follows:
>

> 1. Space translation effects as Euclid effects.
>
> 2. Pitch, roll and yaw as NAUTICAL effects.
>
> 3. Mass effects as Galilieo or Newton effects.
>
> 4. Charge effects as Thales effects.
>
> 5. Other body effects as Maxwell effects.
>

> As all of these effects
>
> AFFECT a heat differential,
>
> this effect could be best called the Boltzmann effect.
>

> Note that effects not covered by these effects
>
> can be called God effects.
>

> To see how some people have been brainwashed,
>
> or are trying to brainwash YOU,
>
> visit the Web sites below.
>

> http://relativity.livingreviews.org/open?pubNo=lrr-2003-1
>
> "without carefully accounting for numerous relativistic effects,
>
> the GPS system would not work."
>

> http://www.phys.lsu.edu/mog/mog9/node9.html
>
> "Relativistic effects on satellite clocks"
>

> http://www.exploratorium.edu/relativity/
>
> "Observe the effects of special relativity
>
> as you travel near the speed of light! "
>

> http://www.anu.edu.au/physics/Searle/
>
> "what we might see in a world
>
> where the effects of Einstein's theory of special relativity
>
> are everyday experiences."
>

> http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/gold_color.html
>
> "without including relativistic effects"
>

> http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/relativity/
>
> "depicts general relativistic effects"
>

> The bottom line is:
>
> there are NO Relativity effects
>
> but there are effects that can be best viewed and expressed as:
>

> 1. Space translation effects
>
> 2. Pitch, roll and yaw effects.
>
> 3. Mass effects.
>
> 4. Charge effects.
>
> 5. Other body effects.
>
> 6. Boltzmann effects.
>
> 7. God effects.
>

> The current approach of visualizing, teaching and using
>
> effects is an inefficient Tower of Babel
>
> that smacks of religion and cult worship.
>

> If society is to worship anyone,
>
> they should worship the folks
>
> who first called attention to the effects.
>

> The dumb and the dense should take note
>
> that velocity is using
>
> some mass [Newton] or charge [Thales] effect
>
> as a tick source to quantize the rate of
>
> space [Euclid] change,
>

> before they put their conditioned minds in gear.

I worked out gravity the other day!

VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE!

It's based on centrifuge artificial gravity - those Ark space ships
that rotate!

When you're in a spinning space ship... or one of those Alien Ship rides
at the Show where you can walk up the walls at 1.5G..

there is no need for a POINT-TO-POINT gravity FORCE! There is no
need for some SPONGY FABRIC for gravity fields to pass through!

IT's a centrifuge! Simple hey! We are on the INSIDE of the centrifuge
and the ground under your feet is on the OUTSIDE wall of the centrifuge!

As it spins we are accelerated towards the ground!

So is the UNIVERSE a GIANT TOROID and when we look up we see
Aliens on the other side of the Universe looking up at us?

No, it's not a spinning bike wheel because the CHINA MEN would
fall off the other side of the world!

So this SPINNING has be moving THROUGH SPACE but not within our same 3D space..
and the CURVE that glues your feet to the floor just like the centrifuge
is called SpaceTime Curviture... hence NO EITHER REQUIRED!

Which is SMART because 10^60 particles all attracting all other 10^60-1
particles would be difficult to compute where everything has to move next!

HTH!

Herc

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/23/13
Read why, if it is an extension of gallilean rel
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Lord Androcles
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Sam Wormley
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/24/13
Read relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at yourself,
then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/13
Read Re: relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at
yourself, then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/26/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
bernierdavid250@gmail.com
10/28/13