Topic: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:08 PM

David Bernier

Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious

On 10/24/2013 11:18 AM, grahamcooper7@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>>

>> http://www.phys.lsu.edu/mog/mog9/node9.html
>>
>> "Relativistic effects on satellite clocks"
>>

>> http://www.exploratorium.edu/relativity/
>>
>> "Observe the effects of special relativity
>>
>> as you travel near the speed of light! "
>>

>> http://www.anu.edu.au/physics/Searle/
>>
>> "what we might see in a world
>>
>> where the effects of Einstein's theory of special relativity
>>
>> are everyday experiences."
>>

>> http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/gold_color.html
>>
>> "without including relativistic effects"
>>

>> http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/relativity/
>>
>> "depicts general relativistic effects"
>>

>> The bottom line is:
>>
>> there are NO Relativity effects
>>
>> but there are effects that can be best viewed and expressed as:
>>

>> 1. Space translation effects
>>
>> 2. Pitch, roll and yaw effects.
>>
>> 3. Mass effects.
>>
>> 4. Charge effects.
>>
>> 5. Other body effects.
>>
>> 6. Boltzmann effects.
>>
>> 7. God effects.
>>

>> The current approach of visualizing, teaching and using
>>
>> effects is an inefficient Tower of Babel
>>
>> that smacks of religion and cult worship.
>>

>> If society is to worship anyone,
>>
>> they should worship the folks
>>
>> who first called attention to the effects.
>>

>> The dumb and the dense should take note
>>
>> that velocity is using
>>
>> some mass [Newton] or charge [Thales] effect
>>
>> as a tick source to quantize the rate of
>>
>> space [Euclid] change,
>>

>> before they put their conditioned minds in gear.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Tom Potter
>>

>> http://warp-to.us/
>>
>> http://prioritize.biz/
>>
>> http://tiny.im/390k
>>
>> http://tom-potters-world.tk/

> I worked out gravity the other day!
>
> VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE!
>
> It's based on centrifuge artificial gravity - those Ark space ships
> that rotate!
>
> When you're in a spinning space ship... or one of those Alien Ship rides
> at the Show where you can walk up the walls at 1.5G..
>
> there is no need for a POINT-TO-POINT gravity FORCE! There is no
> need for some SPONGY FABRIC for gravity fields to pass through!
>
> IT's a centrifuge! Simple hey! We are on the INSIDE of the centrifuge
> and the ground under your feet is on the OUTSIDE wall of the centrifuge!
>
> As it spins we are accelerated towards the ground!
>
> So is the UNIVERSE a GIANT TOROID and when we look up we see
> Aliens on the other side of the Universe looking up at us?
>
> No, it's not a spinning bike wheel because the CHINA MEN would
> fall off the other side of the world!
>
> So this SPINNING has be moving THROUGH SPACE but not within our same 3D space..
> and the CURVE that glues your feet to the floor just like the centrifuge
> is called SpaceTime Curviture... hence NO EITHER REQUIRED!
>
> Which is SMART because 10^60 particles all attracting all other 10^60-1
> particles would be difficult to compute where everything has to move next!

[...]

I think you would like "Coast to Coast AM". I just got a subscription,
allowing download of archives programs as mp3 files. They're
strong on UFOs (nobody seems to know all the truth there), and
long-standing quagmire investigations such as the Inslaw/PROMIS
case, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro .

Coast to Coast AM:
< http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ > .

David (Big Bony) Bernier

--
Let us all be paranoid. More so than no such agence, Bolon Yokte K'uh
willing.

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/23/13
Read why, if it is an extension of gallilean rel
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Lord Androcles
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Sam Wormley
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/24/13
Read relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at yourself,
then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/13
Read Re: relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at
yourself, then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/26/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
bernierdavid250@gmail.com
10/28/13