Topic: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:04 PM

Brentt

Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?

Thank you. I thought for sure I just was missing the functionality in the
documents, thanks for giving me a definitive answer. It is a strange choice
to omit the functionality.i