Replies: 87   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 2:44 PM

fom

On 10/24/2013 8:19 PM, fom wrote:

[To Nam]

> As for you, it is a different matter. You prance around here
> talking about first-order logic with identity when, in fact, you
> are confused by matters. You wish to restrict to purely syntactical
> notions without grasping that that changes the logical paradigm.
>
> Perhaps Peter is right. You are ineducable.

I need to correct this statement. Peter did not make
such an assertion. He merely used a word that had never
existed in my vocabulary. He suggested it as a possibility.

I am beginning to believe it to be an actuality.

I hope not.

Date Subject Author
namducnguyen
Peter Percival