Topic: Which term to choose?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Nov 9, 2013 5:20 AM

Peter Percival

Re: Which term to choose?

Victor Porton wrote:
> Which term is better for a concept which generalizes both embedding and
> restriction: 1. "embedding-restriction"; 2. "restrembedding"?
>
> ... or maybe "commonization"?

I know nothing about anything, but I would say:
1) don't invent words,
2) if you do invent words, invent sensible ones.

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Lincoln at Gettysburg

Date Subject Author
10/25/13
Read Which term to choose?