Topic: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:08 PM

David Bernier

Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious

On 10/26/2013 09:09 PM, grahamcooper7@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:59:15 AM UTC-7, David Bernier wrote:
[...]

>> I think you would like "Coast to Coast AM". I just got a subscription,
>>
>> allowing download of archives programs as mp3 files. They're
>>
>> strong on UFOs (nobody seems to know all the truth there), and
>>
>> long-standing quagmire investigations such as the Inslaw/PROMIS
>>
>> case, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro .
>>

>> Coast to Coast AM:
>>
>> < http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ > .
>>

>> David (Big Bony) Bernier
>>

>> --
>>
>> Let us all be paranoid. More so than no such agence, Bolon Yokte K'uh
>>
>> willing.

> Hey Dave,
>
> I'm not big on UFO's... you sent me a video a couple years ago
> on structures found on the other side of the moon and an argument of authority
> that it must be a true coverup!
>
> Do tell... what is the fascination with the little green guys who are
> probably more than Graham's Number distant anyway!

[...]

It's only in the past 10 to 20 years that the FBI has made available
correspondence on alleged flying saucer sightings from about 1947.

There are 16 files at the so-called FBI "Vault", UFO sub-section here:

http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO
[ 16 part available; very long ].

Nick Pope, formerly of the Ministry of National Defence (UK),
has spoken at gatherings on "disclosure".

Perhaps the most notable "weird thing/airacrat" case
in the UK is the so-called "Rendlesham Forest incident", around 1980.

Pope himself has looked at the usual theories and found none
to be entirely satisfactory. The UK MOD view is "unexplained" &
"of no military significance".

An American left with evidence, but he was a high-up. Pope says
this is inconsistent with the US statement of no military
investigations after Project Blue Book closed. Nick Pope also
says that the Brits were none too happy with the American
Commander who left with bits and pieces related to
the Rendlesham Forest incident when he went to his Headquarters
in Germany.

Nick Pope appearance on a citizen's hearing on disclosure,
youtube video:
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpU4qEyxv4 > .

Many things are covered up, for exemple the Marcos gold in the
Philippines:
Sterling Seagrave - Hour 1 - The Secret History of Asia & Gold Warriors,
September 20, 2012:
< http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/09/RIR-120920.php > .

Finally, as a last example, the PROMIS/Inslaw case:

Cheri Seymour, author of
"The Last Circle: Danny Casolaro's Investigation into The Octopus
and the PROMIS Software Scandal"
was interviewed on Radio Free Kansas
here:
< https://archive.org/details/CheriSeymourtheLastCircle > ,

and a (draft) 15-chapter version of "The Last Circle" (free) is here:
< http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/last_circle/1.htm > .

&
http://www.ark-roundtable.com/documents.html [Cheri Seymour's site]
-> DOCUMENTS
"link" in the text:

"Insight - This four-part series is about how a foreign law-enforcement
-------(link)

agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police..."

P.S. Related to drugs for financing friendly rebels, cf.

"Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb:
<
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance-Contras-Cocaine-Explosion/dp/1888363932
> .

dave
--
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/t8d9.png/

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/23/13
Read why, if it is an extension of gallilean rel
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Lord Androcles
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Sam Wormley
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/24/13
Read relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at yourself,
then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/13
Read Re: relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at
yourself, then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/26/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
bernierdavid250@gmail.com
10/28/13