Topic: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:08 PM

David Bernier

Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious

On 10/27/2013 01:52 AM, David Bernier wrote:
> [...]

>>> Coast to Coast AM:
>>>
>>> < http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ > .
>>>

>>> David (Big Bony) Bernier
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Let us all be paranoid. More so than no such agence, Bolon Yokte K'uh
>>>
>>> willing.

>> Hey Dave,
>>
>> I'm not big on UFO's... you sent me a video a couple years ago
>> on structures found on the other side of the moon and an argument of authority
>> that it must be a true coverup!
>>
>> Do tell... what is the fascination with the little green guys who are
>> probably more than Graham's Number distant anyway!

> [...]
>
> It's only in the past 10 to 20 years that the FBI has made available
> correspondence on alleged flying saucer sightings from about 1947.
>
> There are 16 files at the so-called FBI "Vault", UFO sub-section here:
>
> http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO
> [ 16 part available; very long ].
>

> Nick Pope, formerly of the Ministry of National Defence (UK),
> has spoken at gatherings on "disclosure".
>
> Perhaps the most notable "weird thing/airacrat" case
> in the UK is the so-called "Rendlesham Forest incident", around 1980.
>
> Pope himself has looked at the usual theories and found none
> to be entirely satisfactory. The UK MOD view is "unexplained" &
> "of no military significance".
>
> An American left with evidence, but he was a high-up. Pope says
> this is inconsistent with the US statement of no military
> investigations after Project Blue Book closed. Nick Pope also
> says that the Brits were none too happy with the American
> Commander who left with bits and pieces related to
> the Rendlesham Forest incident when he went to his Headquarters
> in Germany.
>
> Nick Pope appearance on a citizen's hearing on disclosure,
> youtube video:
> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpU4qEyxv4 > .
>

> Many things are covered up, for exemple the Marcos gold in the
> Philippines:
> Sterling Seagrave - Hour 1 - The Secret History of Asia & Gold Warriors,
> September 20, 2012:
> < http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/09/RIR-120920.php > .
>

> Finally, as a last example, the PROMIS/Inslaw case:
>
> Cheri Seymour, author of
> "The Last Circle: Danny Casolaro's Investigation into The Octopus
> and the PROMIS Software Scandal"
> was interviewed on Radio Free Kansas
> here:
> < https://archive.org/details/CheriSeymourtheLastCircle > ,
>
> and a (draft) 15-chapter version of "The Last Circle" (free) is here:
> < http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/last_circle/1.htm > .
>
> &
> http://www.ark-roundtable.com/documents.html [Cheri Seymour's site]
> -> DOCUMENTS
> "link" in the text:
>
> "Insight - This four-part series is about how a foreign law-enforcement
> -------(link)
>
> agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police..."

Expanded view penned by Cheri Seymour:
< http://www.ark-roundtable.com/docinsight.html > .

--
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/t8d9.png/

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/23/13
Read why, if it is an extension of gallilean rel
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Lord Androcles
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Sam Wormley
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/24/13
Read relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at yourself,
then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/13
Read Re: relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at
yourself, then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/26/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
bernierdavid250@gmail.com
10/28/13