Topic: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:08 PM

David Bernier

Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious

On 10/27/2013 07:02 PM, grahamcooper7@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

>>> Perhaps the most notable "weird thing/airacrat" case
>>
>>> in the UK is the so-called "Rendlesham Forest incident", around 1980.
>>

>>> Pope himself has looked at the usual theories and found none
>>
>>> to be entirely satisfactory. The UK MOD view is "unexplained" &
>>
>>> "of no military significance".
>>

>>> An American left with evidence, but he was a high-up. Pope says
>>
>>> this is inconsistent with the US statement of no military
>>
>>> investigations after Project Blue Book closed. Nick Pope also
>>
>>> says that the Brits were none too happy with the American
>>
>>> Commander who left with bits and pieces related to
>>
>>> the Rendlesham Forest incident when he went to his Headquarters
>>
>>> in Germany.
>>

>>> Nick Pope appearance on a citizen's hearing on disclosure,
>>
>>> youtube video:
>>
>>> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpU4qEyxv4 > .
>>

>>> Many things are covered up, for exemple the Marcos gold in the
>>
>>> Philippines:
>>
>>> Sterling Seagrave - Hour 1 - The Secret History of Asia & Gold Warriors,
>>
>>> September 20, 2012:
>>
>>> < http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/09/RIR-120920.php > .
>>

>>> Finally, as a last example, the PROMIS/Inslaw case:
>>

>>> Cheri Seymour, author of
>>
>>> "The Last Circle: Danny Casolaro's Investigation into The Octopus
>>
>>> and the PROMIS Software Scandal"
>>
>>> was interviewed on Radio Free Kansas
>>
>>> here:
>>
>>> < https://archive.org/details/CheriSeymourtheLastCircle > ,
>>

>>> and a (draft) 15-chapter version of "The Last Circle" (free) is here:
>>
>>> < http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/last_circle/1.htm > .
>>

>>> &
>>
>>> http://www.ark-roundtable.com/documents.html [Cheri Seymour's site]
>>
>>> -> DOCUMENTS
>>
>>> "link" in the text:
>>

>>> "Insight - This four-part series is about how a foreign law-enforcement
>>
>>> -------(link)
>>

>>> agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police..."
>>

>> Expanded view penned by Cheri Seymour:
>>
>> < http://www.ark-roundtable.com/docinsight.html > .
>>

> If I come across that book I'll grab a copy... but "missing evidence"
> and "stolen artifacts" doesn't give much to go on!
>
> I'm reading A.I. For Turbo Prolog ATM... save me re-inventing the wheel
> thought it's a standard NOUN-PHRASE VERB-PHRASE approach but more developed
> than www.AMZI.com Nani-Search Adventure game I'm trying to code ATM..
>
> There are far more greater coverups going on right now! Snowden is just
> the tip of the iceberg... the Star Wars program went sonic-laser spying
> technology 25 years ago... I published that the US was spying on every parliament
> and news station in the world last week, and luckily the news reports
> are starting to take account of that. NASA managed to attach microphones
> to people's voiceboxes and detect thought commands (only distinguishing
> 16 words). US DOD can read a 5 page novel from laser scanning your
> voice box every second, from 1000 miles above! THINK ABOUT IT!

Well, some believe in the possibility of "mind control" through
"hypnotic suggestion". This is the case for Sirhan Sirhan, the
convicted killer of Robert F. Kennedy in Los Angeles around June 1968:
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ZPqelG7_I > .

I believe strongly that occasionally, the truth gets buried.

I don't know too much about "mind control". However, in my mind there
is substantial doubt about the official story of the assassination
of RFK in 1968. This is based in part, but not in substance, on
the independent film from 1973 by Ted Charach "The Second Gun" :
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGG-XZK0SzM > .

Presumably, Herc, you believe in the possibility of "mind control" ?

So far, I'm non-committal as to the reality of "mind control".
Nevertheless, I have reasonnable doubt that Sirhan Sirhan
was responsible for the death of Robert F Kennedy in 1968,
in Los Angeles.

dave

--
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/t8d9.png/

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/23/13
Read why, if it is an extension of gallilean rel
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Lord Androcles
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Sam Wormley
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/24/13
Read relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at yourself,
then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/13
Read Re: relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at
yourself, then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/26/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
bernierdavid250@gmail.com
10/28/13