Topic: Which term to choose?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Nov 9, 2013 5:20 AM

Victor Porton

Re: Which term to choose?

William Elliot wrote:

>> > But you said you wrote a whold chapter about that.
>>
>> I wrote a chapter with the proof that for every principal reloid F
>> F o /\_j Gj = /\{ F o Gj | j in J }.
>>

> Why a whold chapter? The proof is so short and the topic so basic
> that it should be included in the basic chapter on reloids.
>
> Anyway, that shows that principal reliods with composition
> are order dual to quantales.

This result is not interesting, because principal reloids are essentially
the same as binary relations.

That binary relations with composition are order dual to quantales, isn't a
new result.

Date Subject Author
10/25/13
Read Which term to choose?