Topic: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Replies: 37   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 1:31 PM

Louis Talman

Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.

The only "glaring hole" I've noticed is Robert's dislike of the
explanation they offer.

On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 10:37:09 -0600, Joe Niederberger
<niederberger@comcast.net> wrote:

> R Hansen says:
>> They take data that is very simply explained, ignore the simple
>> explanation entirely, and craft a more complicated explanation and then
>> ignore all of the glaring holes that arise from the complicated
>> explanation. But most of us know that these are not "scientific" papers.

> I get it -- your simplistic explanations appeal to you. You find them
> quite convincing. I understand. For others, your explanations "are not
> even wrong" to quote Pauli.
>
> Cheers,
> Joe N

- --

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Louis Talman
10/24/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Robert Hansen
10/24/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Robert Hansen
10/24/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Joe Niederberger
10/24/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Wayne Bishop
10/24/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Louis Talman
10/25/13
[...]
GS Chandy
10/25/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
GS Chandy
10/25/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Joe Niederberger
10/25/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Robert Hansen
10/25/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Joe Niederberger
10/26/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Robert Hansen
10/26/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Joe Niederberger
10/27/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Robert Hansen
10/27/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Joe Niederberger
10/27/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Robert Hansen
10/27/13
Read Re: The monkey-sense is more important than you think.
Joe Niederberger
10/28/13