Topic: Probability in a bi-variate normal gaussian distribution
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 9:04 AM

marco

Re: Probability in a bi-variate normal gaussian distribution

"Torsten" wrote in message <l4qjua$20j$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "marco" wrote in message <l4qibj$a78$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Dear Torsten,
> >
> > thank you very much. I'm sorry if my question can look trivial but these are my first steps in the statistical world.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Marco

> It's not trivial, but it's well-studied.
> In my opinion, the chance to get well-tested matlab code for your problem by a google search is quite high.
>
> Best wishes
> Torsten.

Torsten, I looked for this by google but I did not find any matlab code able to solve my problem. Probably my searches are unsuccessfully because i'm searching in the wrong way. Could you suggest me some starting point ? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance