Topic: Simulink 2012b slower than 2007b?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 1, 2013 4:41 PM

Seth Popinchalk

Re: Simulink 2012b slower than 2007b?

Hi Erik,
Thanks you for your message, I am sorry that you are having issues using R2012b with your large Simulink models.

We have seen this behavior with other customer models in R2012b, and we have been able to help them address the issue. Our support team has the resources to help with this investigation, and I recommend you contact them by email or phone so we can help you our as well.

Thanks,
Seth Popinchalk