Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Dan Christensen

On Friday, November 1, 2013 5:31:05 PM UTC-4, Bart Goddard wrote:
> Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> > On Friday, November 1, 2013 4:14:52 PM UTC-4, Bart Goddard wrote:
>

> >> Your version of "thinking" results in
>

> >> contradictions.
>

> > No contradictions here.
>

> Is 0^0 defined in your system or not? You
>
> claim your system is a basis for leaving 0^0
>
> undefined. But the first thing you do is
>
> define it to be "an uspecified integer."
>
> And further, your calculations depend upon
>
> it being defined.

You are grasping at straws, Barty. Again, I have 0^0 being a natural number, nothing else -- not a specific value since there are infinitely many unique, exponent-like functions on N, each with a different value for 0^0, but identical otherwise.

> It's a plain contradiction if something is
>
> both defined and not defined.

No contradiction whatsoever. Just you desperately grasping at straws, Barty. Get over it.

Dan
Visit my new math blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Date Subject Author
Dan Christensen