Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Dan Christensen

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:11:58 PM UTC-4, Bart Goddard wrote:
> Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> > I have 0^0 being a natural
>
> > number, nothing else -- not a specific value since there are
>
> > infinitely many unique, exponent-like functions on N, each with a
>
> > different value for 0^0, but identical otherwise.
>

> Just answer the question. Is 0^0 defined in your system
>
> or not?

As I have said repeatedly, it is assumed to be a natural number, but no specific value is assigned to it. So, yes, that makes it "undefined." What is your point, Barty?

Dan
Visit my new math blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Date Subject Author
Dan Christensen