Topic: the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3
Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS

Replies: 24   Last Post: Nov 3, 2013 7:44 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

1 Grid System and the Naturals and Empty Space is *Infinity numbers*
#35.4 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS

On Friday, November 1, 2013 8:28:37 PM UTC-5, Spac...@hotmail.com wrote:
> there is no empty space (absolute pascalian vacuum ["the Plenum,
>
> as told by partial pressures, and/or uncertainty

A long time ago, someone told me that this stalking mocker was John Baez. I would need additional verification for me to accept that, because no matter how vapid a person is in science or math, that by getting into old age they gain enough maturity to know that stalking and mockery are beneath the dignity of a "old scientist". But then again, we see so many old and twisted minds of scientists in these newsgroups.

Now when a hatemonger like the above poster sees something that rings true by a person he hates, he does what the above does-- rename everything, rather than apply what little logic they have. Mockers can never bear the idea that the other person is correct and they are wrong or misguided, and that they have been "degenerates" at judging the value of what the other person does.

1 Grid System

So far in this textbook I have said 10 Grid is the smallest where 10 is taken as the last finite number and where 1/10 is the smallest nonzero finite number. And I said that all the items between 0 and 0.1 were infinity numbers or "empty space" since infinity numbers are not allowed in mathematics because using infinity numbers is imprecision. Mathematics is about finite numbers and only finite numbers, for finite numbers provide the precision and accuracy.

So, for High School kids in the High School edition of this book, I cannot be a kook like the above mocker, talking about plenum or other goofball irrelevant things.

So what do I call the space between 0 and 1 of the Naturals? What do I call it so the High School student can comprehend but that John Baez would never comprehend at his advanced old age?
Since it is "space" between 0 and 1 or between 1 and 2, am I best off by calling it "Empty Space"?

Or am I best off by calling it a "space of nothing but infinity numbers"? Remember, these are High School students.

I think I am best off by explaining that the empty space is composed of nothing but infinity numbers and to continue to call it "empty space".

Perhaps in the Uni-text, I can shift over to a more informed name as the "empty space of infinity numbers".

Now in the 1 Grid, there are only two numbers, 0 and 1 and 1 is the last finite number and the inverse of 1 is 1/1 = 1 so that 1 is the smallest nonzero number. This means that all the numbers between 0 and 1 are infinity numbers.

Now if we append the other Naturals to the 1 Grid and say the mathematical determined infinity number is 10^603 derived from theorems of math, we see the Naturals as having lines and line segments composed of Naturals and having length because the empty space between Naturals gives us plenty of length.

And we can even do functions and derivatives and integrals in the 1-Grid system, only the answers are far from precise. But if we add on the 100 and 1000 Grid to the y-axis and leave the x-axis as the 1-Grid, we can come up with very accurate answers to calculus.

The theme of this post is that when you go through life with being a hatemonger and mocking other people and never judging other people's work fair and square, never objectively looking at other peoples work, you end up as the bozo author above, quibbling over a name yet bereft of logical intelligence.

The solid facts are that Geometry in High School and College is a sewer of contradiction where they are so lazy and dumb as to think that geometry is only about:

(1) points
(2) lines

When in truth, the rudiments of Geometry are about:

(1) points
(2) finite versus infinite causing a macroinfinity and microinfinity
(3) microinfinity causing Empty Space of infinite numbers that are not allowed
(4) lines, which are built from points, empty space, and successor points

AP

Date Subject Author
11/1/13
Read the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3
Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/1/13
Read Re: the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3
Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/13
Read 1 Grid System and the Naturals and Empty Space is *Infinity numbers*
#35.4 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read yeajh, but I don't hate you, THAT much
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/13
Read some changes in True Geometry, once "empty space" is factored in
#35.5 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read remarkable how few people recognize a contradiction when shown one
#35.6 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: remarkable how few people recognize a contradiction when shown one #35.6 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what
a contradiction is and what it means
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the heart of
Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the heart of Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read Re: what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the
heart of Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read rebuttal in defence of establishment Geometry is weak with its
distance rather than length #35.11 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/3/13
Read Re: what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the heart of Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/3/13
Read establishment Geometry still has the contradiction and needs a
mechanism to survive #35.12 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/3/13
Read getting the old fake geometry out of the High School and College
classrooms #35.13 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Jennifer Murphy
11/2/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Wally W.
11/3/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Jennifer Murphy
11/2/13
Read Jennifer Murphy ostrich, hiding away from intellectual debate and
wants to suppress new ideas
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read some huge changes to geometry of True Geometry #35.7 Uni-text 8th
ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read We keep and maintain Parallelism in True Geometry #35.8 Uni-text 8th
ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: We keep and maintain Parallelism in True Geometry #35.8 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/3/13
Read however, it is really not that funny, when you don't pretend that
it's no a.p. (you are when
Brian Q. Hutchings