Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Bart Goddard

Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in

>> The point, as I've said repeatedly, is that your
>> "theorem" assumes that it has a value.

> No, 0^0 is assumed to be natural number of unspecified or unknown
> value.

Please make up your mind. I said "..it has a value" and you
say "No." Then your very next words are that it
has a value.

You call this crap "rigor"?

> Since 0^0 is a natural number, we have, 0^1 = 0^(0+1) = 0^0 * 0 = 0,
> etc.

So you're not leaving 0^0 undefined after all, contrary
to your initial assertion.

Date Subject Author
Dan Christensen
Brian Q. Hutchings