Replies: 163   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Bart Goddard

Dan Christensen <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in

>> The point, as I've said repeatedly, is that your
>> "theorem" assumes that it has a value. If it's not
>> defined, then it has no value (or meaning.)

> 0^0 is undefined in the same sense that the number x is undefined in
> 0*x = 0. Any value works in both cases.

That's hardly "undefined." Maybe "indeterminate" is what
you're looking for. In which case, all this "theorem
and proof and rigor" of yours is vacuous. We've known
how to deal rigorously with indeterminates for centuries.

As I said from the start: Not new, not correct.

Date Subject Author
Dan Christensen
Brian Q. Hutchings
ross.finlayson@gmail.com