Topic: June 2014 Regents Exam schedule
Replies: 12   Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 12:31 AM

Peggy Niforos

RE: June 2014 Regents Exam schedule
att1.html (2.7 K)

The Common Core Regents is mandatory IF the student started Algebra in Sept 2012. Then you, the student or the district can decided if you want your student(s) to ALSO take the Integrated Algebra Regents. The scores of the Common Core Exam WILL NOT be back before the IA Exam is administered. You can be selective of those who take the IA exam, it doesn't have to be everyone. You can give them credit for the higher grade.

Students that began their Algebra studies before Sept 2012 DO NOT have to take the Common Core Regents. They can take the IA Regents.

I will look for the exact websites to read the official document and get back to you sometime.