Topic: Improving ANN results
Replies: 16   Last Post: Nov 13, 2013 9:10 AM

chaudhry

Re: Improving ANN results

"Greg Heath" <heath@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <l4f7fl$dv5$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "chaudhry " <bilal_zafar9@yahoo.com> wrote in message <l4a24h$33$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
GREG

chk ur mail....i have send u my excel database.....

and i have snt u my code also..
so see whats the problem in it and how it can solved

because my mse value coming is very large

give me solution to my problem kindly as early as possible