Topic: Potter's electro-magnetic universal distance per mass constant.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 12:44 AM

hanson

Re: Potter's electro-magnetic universal distance per mass constant.

Potter, old chum, listen:
While your tripe below, attempting to rewrite the
framework of pedagogic physics is admirable,
its real and only value is in the personal way as
of how YOU perceive some of nature's aspects
& properties to be. That is all and no more.

Your tripe joins millions of such like schemes that
were/are and will be published, posted & blogged
by other folks, all of whom believe to have a "eureka".

But NONE of then, incl. yours will have any impact
onto the educational system or onto current R&D.

Has it been too long, since you left academia
that you can't remember that every physic lecturer
there publishes his own physics book, and does
demand that every one of his students buys it
at an exorbitant price?... If a student would turn in
test results & use YOUR tripe below instead of his,
the Prof. will give the poor kid a failing grade.

Like it or not, Potter, Physics is a social enterprise.
In it, as can bee seen, only the brightest are allowed
to do physics and "play" and do R&D. The rest of the
folks are relegated to work accoring to "specifications".

So much for the "morality" of folks, which you constantly
harp upon. But carry on, Tom. I like your tripe.Take care,
and thanks for the laughs... ahahahahanson