Topic: THE NEW "R FUNCTION" IN MATHEMATICS (Discovery of Vinoo Cameron, in a
paper on the correct Mathematical Pi)

Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 8:14 PM

Christopher J. Henrich

Re: THE NEW "R FUNCTION" IN MATHEMATICS (Discovery of Vinoo Cameron, in a paper on the correct Mathematical Pi)

In article
<0.bd9673dcf39fe00d23a7.20131104195729GMT.874n7sdjo6.fsf@bsb.me.uk>,
Ben Bacarisse <ben.usenet@bsb.me.uk> wrote:

> hope9900@frontier.com writes:
>

> > This is related to the proof of the correct Mathematical Pi Value
> > 3.14159292035( R function of 113).

> We are no strangers to daft ideas round here, but do you really think
> anyone will take more than a microsecond to decide that you are wrong?

At first I thought Vinoo did not make anywhere near enough sense to
qualify as wrong.

--
Chris Henrich <http://www.mathinteract.com>
Yes, one can rant about the program designs, but generally things keep getting