Topic: not a good way to post
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 5, 2013 6:49 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: not a good way to post

On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 2:07:04 AM UTC-8, David Melik wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:42:02 -0000
>
> "Mike Terry" <news.dead.person.stones@darjeeling.plus.com> wrote:
>

> > I doubt David's post was anything to do with any of your posts. (I
>
> > guess he was referring to Graham Cooper's "me me me, look at me
>
> > everyone, pay attention to ME. ME. ME!" posting style.)
>

> > Sorry, that's not quite right for Herc's style... should have been
>
> > "ME ME ME, LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, PAY ATTENTION TO ME. ME. ME!!!". :)
>

> Yes, I was. I do not post much on Usenet anymore, and it was
>
> late. Apologies to fom.

BUMP!

It's short for BUMP TO TOP!

Some idiot replied to my middle post putting my 3 row asterix box out of whack!

Anyway I finished disproving the Halting Proof, you can return to your
normal scheduling while I Unify Logic & Relational Databases & Mathematics
& Natural Language for everyone ..

Hercules
--
www.MUD.com/BUDDHA.gif