Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Funny Potter, how observation and experiment keep showing that
> Einstein was right. Just because you don't understand Einstein's
> work doesn't mean he was wrong.
>
> This thread should be retitled, "Potter's Big Mistake".

Apparently my pal Sammy did not comprehend my post,
as if he did,

he would have demonstrated that he comprehended the post
and would have demonstrated where I made a "Big Mistake",

rather than make a childish, low class comment
with ZERO intellectual content as he did.

IF Sammy can comprehend my post,
I will be looking forward to reading his analysis
of what my "Big Mistake" was,
and where my post conflicts with REALITY.

It seems to me that if Sammy
comprehends Einstein's models and the points made by critics,
he would use the knowledge to demonstrate where Einstein critics are wrong,
rather than use personal insults and quotes from "experts" <sic>
like graduate student Reinabelle Reyes, as his proof.

It appears that Sammy is constantly scanning the Internet
to find quotes he can parrot that rationalizes Einstein cult worship.

Personally, I'd like to see Sammy, or ANY of the Einstein Cult,
use Relativity to compute sea tides in a few places,
as Newton did using his primitive model and hand calculations,
hundreds of years ago.

No doubt, with ten or fifteen Newtonian and Maxwellian hacks,
one could even claim that Relativity was essential
to the GPS System.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------