Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 11/8/13, 11:40 PM, Tom Potter wrote:
>> Thanks for my pal Sammy for calling attention to the fact that I have
>> challenged the Einstein Cult for years to "Walk the walk" ( Prove
>> their knowledge of Relativity and it's usefuliness.)

> And in every posting, Potter has been wrong. :-o

It seems to me that the best way to determine
right and wrong, truth and hype, black and white, plus and minus, etc.

is to engage in dichotomies on the MESSAGES in play,
in a rational, intelligent, moral way,

rather than babble, parrot, use logical fallacies
and attempt to make MESSENGERS the issue.

As a true seeker of wisdom and truth,
I am always pleased when anyone
PROVES me wrong,

as I learn something when PROVED wrong,

but when anyone DECLARES me wrong,
or parrots convention wisdom, useless URLs and insults,

all I learn is who is a cultist of some kind,
or low class, ignorant and not too bright,

and cluttering my mind and files with a list of people like this,
is of little value to me.

Is it "wrong" to ask people who pretend to possess
powerful, esoteric knowledge and great abilities,
to PROVE it?

Talk doesn't cook rice. ~Chinese Proverb

When deeds speak, words are nothing. ~African Proverb

Action will remove the doubts that theory cannot solve. ~Tehyi Hsieh

As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what
they do. ~Andrew Carnegie

People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do. ~Lewis
Cass

--
Tom Potter
-----------------