Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Wizard-Of-Oz" <somewhere@over.rainbow.com> wrote in message
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

>> "Wizard-Of-Oz" <somewhere@over.rainbow.com> wrote in message

>>> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> &sa
>>> US:official&source
> 115
>>> &

>>> I love it when crackpots like you post so authoritatively about what
>>> you claim is the ignorance of others ... and you end up simply
>>> pointing out to everyone else your own even greater ignorance.

>> I was saddened to see that my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
>> did not comprehend and comment on my post,

> I comprehended it just fine .. and I commented on it.
>
> It is just nonsense and shows your ignorance. There's little content
> that requires further comment.
>

>> but like a brainwashed cultist,
>
> I'm not
>

>> made a personal attack on a critic
>> of his belief system.

> I made an accurate assessment of your post.
>

>> I urge my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
>> to click on the URLS below,
>> to read and understand the issue,

> There is no issue requiring understanding. You simply made some false
> statements and drew some false analogies
>

>> and see if he can address my post
>> in a rational, intelligent, MORAL way,

> If you said anything rational or intelligent, then I would comment on
> it.
>
> What you say is gibberish: "The wave function of a twin reuniting with a
> twin is SINGLE VALUED,"
>
> You need to make a rational and intelligent post first
>

>> rather than react like a knee jerk cultist.
>
> Better than like a crackpot moron
>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-valued_function
> Nothing interesting there
>

>> http://www.google.com.hk/search?q=single+valued+function&newwindow=1
> Nothing interesting there
>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_harmonics
> Interesting, but not at all relevant.

As my pal "Wizard-Of-Oz"
seems unable to conceptualize a twin, or a ship, or a universe,
as SINGLE VALUED and a quantum particle
perhaps the following URL will help him.

http://deoxy.org/h_kaku2.htm

Wave Function of the Universe(s)

"Hawking's new idea was to treat the entire universe as though it were a
quantum particle.
By repeating some simple steps, we are led to some eye-opening conclusions.

We begin with a wave function describing the set of all possible universes.
This means that the starting point of Hawking's theory must be an infinite
set of parallel universes,
the wave function of the universe. Hawking's rather simple analysis,
replacing the word particle
with universe, has led to a conceptual revolution in our thinking about
cosmology."

From Hyperspace by Dr. Michiu Kaku

--
Tom Potter