Topic: So what do you all think of my papers?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 10, 2013 2:28 PM

Re: So what do you all think of my papers?

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:58:14 PM UTC-6, me wrote:
> http://www.davesinvoice.com/papers/
> right on the money?

Depends on what you are aiming for. If you are aiming for a rather mediocre troll, yes, right on the money. But you knew that.

If you were hoping to provoke more irate responses to your nonsense, it was a rather poor effort, all in all.

Arturo Magidin