Topic: Big Event: Pythagorize the Flatiron Building! [NYC]
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 10, 2013 9:54 AM

Bishop, Wayne

Re: Big Event: Pythagorize the Flatiron Building! [NYC]

Yeah I know. Equilateral triangles, more generally similar polygons,
lots of things.

So is proof so he gets left out of geometry entirely with geometers
from long before Euclid to our generation spinning in their graves
like pinwheels. Deductive logic be damned, full speed ahead with
calculator or computer assistance.

So here's your problem: give us a proof for circles but avoid the
usual squares.

Wayne